This guide has been archived and is no longer relevant in Hearthstone as of the 2021 Set Rotation that took place on March 30, 2021.
- The Basic set was removed from the game.
- Cards in the Basic set were either sent to the Core set to continue to see play in Standard or the Legacy set where they can still be used in Wild.
If you're looking to unlock the Golden Rogue Basic cards, you're going to be playing a lot of Hearthstone!
Rogues follow the same unlock pattern like most other classes. The first 10 levels you'll unlock non-Golden class cards at even-numbered levels (5x2 cards in total). Next, you'll unlock Golden versions of all Basic class cards between levels 15 and 50, before ending with Golden Neutral Basic card unlocks at levels 51-60. Check out the details down below.
If you want to know how to unlock all the regular basic cards for Rogue, you'll want to see our How to Unlock All Basic Cards in Hearthstone guide.
The Golden Rogue Level-up Unlocks
Here are all the unlocks and their levels for Rogue class cards. The unlocks start with bigger level gaps, but from level 26 onwards you'll unlock a card every other level, which further accelerates to unlocks every level starting at 42.
- Level 15 & 20 - Sinister Strike
- Level 23 & 26 - Plaguebringer
- Level 28 & 30 - Fan of Knives
- Level 32 & 34 - Assassin's Blade
- Level 36 & 38 - Backstab
- Level 40 & 42 - Sap
- Level 43 & 44 - Deadly Poison
- Level 45 & 46 - Shiv
- Level 47 & 48 - Assassinate
- Level 49 & 50 - Sprint
Here are all the Golden card images for Rogue's Basic set.
Obtaining Golden Valeera Sanguinar and Cap’n Valeera
Obtaining Golden Basic Cards
If you'd like to learn more about which Golden cards you will unlock through the final stages of leveling Rogue, check out our How to Unlock All Golden Neutral Basic Cards guide!