The 207th Brawl Spectacular!
Welcome to the 207th Brawl Spectacular! Pick a Brawl, we'll load you up with a random class and a deck based on that Brawl's rules.
This Tavern Brawl is just like the 100th Tavern Brawl in that you get to choose a brawl out of a pool that you want to play. Those brawls are:
- Battle of Tol Barad - Play a minion and get a random spell for the same cost, but for free!
- Yellow-Brick Brawl - Start the game with Dorothee! She grants Charge on her left and Taunt on her right.
- Treasure in the Catacombs! - Play minions to complete your quest and get an awesome treasure!
- When Clones Attack! - Every minion you play will generate a 1/1 clone!
- The Masked Ball - Summoned minions have, "Deathrattle: Summon a minion that costs (2) less."
- The Void Singularity - All of your minions become crushed into a single powerful entity of light!
- Cloneball! - Your deck is made of random Legendary minions, each cloned four times.
- Randomonium - Each turn your cards' cost are randomized.
- Valeera's Bag of Burgled Spells - Your spells summon a random minion of the same cost!
When We've Seen The 207th Brawl Spectacular!
|Week #207||Wednesday, May 29, 2019||Monday, June 03, 2019||1x Rise of Shadows Pack|
Leave a Comment
You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.
This is (soon was) a great brawl. It is a shame that it was overshadowed by season end, nerfs/buffs, and GMs...
Please ban Void Singularity, I can't have fun with this brawl when everyone plays that's snowballing bullshit... It's pointless to pick other brawls.
This brawl should be like: random brawl, random class.
Got a 5 mana Rafaam that transformed my hand into random legendary with reduced cost.
King Krush for 2 mana seems good :))
Wait, do they give a random deck or is it constructed?
It depends on the brawl, some are random others are predefined.