SunbleachedAngel's Avatar

SunbleachedAngel

Joined 05/28/2019 Achieve Points 180 Posts 143

SunbleachedAngel's Forum Posts

  • SunbleachedAngel's Avatar
    180 143 Posts Joined 05/28/2019
    Posted 2 years, 9 months ago

    Its playrate dropped from 70% of all decks to 50% so it's fine. Also it will rotate out someday so it's fine. Also it's not too frustrating to play against so it's fine.

    In reply to Zilliax
  • SunbleachedAngel's Avatar
    180 143 Posts Joined 05/28/2019
    Posted 2 years, 9 months ago

    Something something class identity. They should have HoFed divine spirit for sure

  • SunbleachedAngel's Avatar
    180 143 Posts Joined 05/28/2019
    Posted 2 years, 9 months ago

    Fuck team5 for nerfing quest rogue again

  • SunbleachedAngel's Avatar
    180 143 Posts Joined 05/28/2019
    Posted 2 years, 10 months ago

    I dont like being restricted by time and it has the cards I love that rotated out

  • SunbleachedAngel's Avatar
    180 143 Posts Joined 05/28/2019
    Posted 2 years, 10 months ago

    Guess he is not popular enough or some dumb shit like that

  • SunbleachedAngel's Avatar
    180 143 Posts Joined 05/28/2019
    Posted 2 years, 10 months ago
    Quote From jainaishot
    Quote From SunbleachedAngel

    How about they don't make 90% of the set garbage and then the rest 10% broken so decks buld themselves

    While this will be downvoted to oblivion, it is actually true...

    Metas are completely figured out in 2 weeks after the expansion,  and the game becomes completely stale in the first month.

    The only way to combat this is by making at least half of the expansion playable and add completixity and variety to the game. This is where many people make the false assumption that the problem is the lack of new cards. The game as card game, is and has been utter shit, because every match will play the same and against the same decks. Even if there many viable decks almost all of them will be confined in a 2 to 3 archetypes. So you basically have 2 to 3 decks that play the same but have different collours.

    As long as:

    1)you cannot react during the opponents turn

    2)the decks are too shallow and are figured out by everyone after a couple of games

    3) the majority of cards are utter garbage

    the game will be in a constant stale phase with some breaks during expansion.

    But this will not change, nor they will listen to "patch" fixes  like op's because hs is not a card game but a mobile game with cards, and it's damm good in that perspective The formula works and it brings them a fortune so why they should change it? 

    2 weeks? How about 2 day

  • SunbleachedAngel's Avatar
    180 143 Posts Joined 05/28/2019
    Posted 2 years, 10 months ago

    How about they don't make 90% of the set garbage and then the rest 10% broken so decks buld themselves

  • SunbleachedAngel's Avatar
    180 143 Posts Joined 05/28/2019
    Posted 2 years, 10 months ago

    You always draw, either it's one or three

  • SunbleachedAngel's Avatar
    180 143 Posts Joined 05/28/2019
    Posted 2 years, 10 months ago

    I like playing it once in a while because it lets me turn off my brain and relax. But it absolutely has been nerfed and feels like absolute nightmare to play agains. I have hit the highest of highs and lowest of lows while playing this deck, and it is just stupid how big the difference is

  • SunbleachedAngel's Avatar
    180 143 Posts Joined 05/28/2019
    Posted 2 years, 11 months ago

    This happens luck is rough sometimes, but sometimes you highroll like hell, you just don't remember that

    In reply to WTF matchmaking
  • SunbleachedAngel's Avatar
    180 143 Posts Joined 05/28/2019
    Posted 2 years, 11 months ago

    I got baited

  • SunbleachedAngel's Avatar
    180 143 Posts Joined 05/28/2019
    Posted 2 years, 11 months ago

    Visual bug, just enter into the deck and it will be gone

  • SunbleachedAngel's Avatar
    180 143 Posts Joined 05/28/2019
    Posted 2 years, 11 months ago

    Two, Harrison Johnes and Leeroy if I'm not mistaken

  • SunbleachedAngel's Avatar
    180 143 Posts Joined 05/28/2019
    Posted 2 years, 11 months ago

    I became Sunbleached Angel about 10 years ago when I became brony for courple of years and was making an OC and was choosing a name for it, I took Sunbleached from some episode of Sponge bob and was choosing between angel and demon and just thought angel makes more sense. Using it ever since

  • SunbleachedAngel's Avatar
    180 143 Posts Joined 05/28/2019
    Posted 2 years, 11 months ago

    Warrior is fine rn, chill

    In reply to Dr. Boom, Mad Genius
  • SunbleachedAngel's Avatar
    180 143 Posts Joined 05/28/2019
    Posted 2 years, 12 months ago

    Even dragon paladin? Sounds like a thing I would try if I had more than 10% of all cards