Hearthstone Esports' Battlegrounds tournament series Lobby Legends continues this weekend with the third iteration called "Eternal Night". 16 qualified players around the world will fight for the glory and their share of the $50,000 prize pool. You can find everything you need to know below.
The tournament is divided in two days, which will proceed as follows:
- Day 1: Two 8-player groups will play three rounds of Battlegrounds, and players will earn points based on their finish.
- Winner gets 7 points, runner-up 6 points etc.
- Top 4 players from each group will advance to Day 2.
- Day 2: "Check format" tournament.
- Players will still earn points as in Day 1.
- Tournament winner has to earn more than 20 points after which they have to win a lobby.
For full tournament rules, visit here.
These are the 16 players who qualified to this Lobby Legends tournament, some of whom are familiar from the previous two events. PlayHearthstone has published another lighthearted video about the group draw of the event.
In case your timezone isn't listed below, check out the sidebar on the official tournament site. It should display the schedule in your local time.
|June 25||16:00 (June 24)||19:00 (June 24)||1:00||8:00|
|June 26||16:00 (June 25)||19:00 (June 25)||1:00||8:00|
You can watch all the action on the official PlayHearthstone YouTube channel or on PlayHearthstone's Twitch channel. In addition to the official English stream with Jia and EducatedCollins as casters, the players themselves are allowed to stream the event. There will also be a bunch of community co-streams, the full list of which you can find here.