Hearthstone Battlegrounds tournament series Lobby Legends continued this weekend with the second iteration called "Noblegarden". 16 qualified players around the world fought for the glory and their share of the $50,000 prize pool. You can relive the action with our spoiler-free post below.
A quick reminder about the 16 players who were involved in this weekend's tournament. If you're not yet familiar on how the tournament works, we've included a short version of the rules in the spoiler below.
The tournament is divided in two days, which will proceed as follows:
- Day 1: Two 8-player groups will play three rounds of Battlegrounds, and players will earn points based on their finish.
- Winner gets 7 points, runner-up 6 points etc.
- Top 4 players from each group will advance to Day 2.
- Day 2: "Check format" tournament.
- Players will still earn points as in Day 1.
- Tournament winner has to earn more than 20 points after which they have to win a lobby.
You can find the VoDs of the two days of competition below.
Day 1 - Top 16
Day 2 - Top 8
You can find out how the action unfolded within the spoilers below.
Hearthstone esports year continues with Summer Championships next month! Don't forget to tune in!